Tuition and Fees for 2020-2021 School Year
There is a nonrefundable $100 application fee due with your Online Application. If you are offered a space in our school, you will need to pay a nonrefundable $1,000 registration fee to hold your child’s space for the 2020-2021 school year. Then, on March 27, 2020, families will need to commit to paying the following tuition and activity fees for the 2020-2021 school year.
The following items are included in each student’s tuition and activity fees:
- MDO – Dad’s Club, PTF
- Preschool – Dad’s Club, PTF, Individual and School Photos, Gesell Developmental Oberservation (4-yr old only)
- K-6th – Dad’s Club, PTF, School Supplies, Yearbook, Individual and School Photos, In-House Field Trips and Speakers
- Primer through 6th Grade – Off-Campus Field Trips
- 4th Grade – Class Trip
- 5th Grade – Class Trip, Laptop (first installment of two)
- 6th Grade – Class Trip, Laptop (second installment of two)
2020-2021 Payment Policy
Our school’s policy is to require a full tuition commitment by March 27, 2020. Payments may be made by cash, check, ACH or credit card (additional fees will be incurred with credit card payments). Payment plan options will be communicated once they are approved by our Board of Directors.
All tuition payments and fees will be nonrefundable.
Financial Aid for Preschool, Kindergarten and Elementary children is available to families who qualify. Application for full or partial financial support must be submitted for consideration to the Board of Directors of Wesley Prep. New families applying for admission to the 2020-2021 school year must submit their request and documentation for financial support by Wednesday, January 15, 2020. Tuition and fees change yearly at the discretion of the Board of Directors of Wesley Prep and are published in January of each year.