Tuition and Fees for 2017-2018 School Year
Fees are nonrefundable and due with application.
For new Families, there is a $100 application fee due with your Online Application. If you are offered a space in our school, the following fees and tuition will apply, however, fees and key dates will be outlined in your letter of acceptance.
|Mother’s Day Out||Nursery 1 day only M-TH
M/W or T/TH; 9:00 a.m. until 1:50 p.m.
F; 9:00 a.m. until 11:50 a.m.
|Preschool / 2½-3 yr old||M/W/F with M/W until 1:50 p.m.
T/TH until 1:50 p.m.
Preschool / 4 yr old
M-F with T/TH until 1:50 p.m.*
M/W/F with M/W until 1:50 p.m.
*Option to extend to 1:50 p.m. for $450 annually per number of days selected (M, W or both)
|1st through 3rd Grades||$1,000||$12,050|
2017-2018 Activity Fees
The following fees are included in your student’s tuition:
- MDO & Preschool ($65) – Dad’s Club, PTF
- K-6th ($205) – Dad’s Club, PTF, Supplies, Yearbook
- Primer through 3rd Grade – ($100) – Local Field Trips
- 4th Grade ($600) – Class Trip
- 5th Grade ($650) – Class Trip, Laptop
- 6th Grade ($1,450) – Class Trip, Laptop
2017-2018 Payment Policy
Our school’s policy has been to require full tuition on March 29, 2017 and that is still our preferred payment option. Additional payment options:
1) Pay tuition in full by March 29, 2017, with a credit card online through FACTS. Additional fees will be incurred with this option.*
2) You may pay 1/3 of tuition in the school office on March 29, 2017, with cash or check, and pay the other 1/3 payments on April 28, 2017, and May 31, 2017, online with FACTS. A $50.00 per family processing fee will be due with each payment after the original payment on March 29, 2017. A FACTS enrollment fee of $10.00 will be assessed with this option. Payment by credit card will incur additional fees.*
All tuition payments made after March 29, 2017, must be made online with FACTS. All fees will be nonrefundable. In the event that full payment is not made according to the selected payment option, the contract will be considered void and the student’s spot will be surrendered.
*Convenience fee policy for debit/credit card payments:
Wesley Prep payments for tuition made by credit or debit card will be assessed a convenience fee of 2.75% ($3 minimum) of the payment amount. The purpose of the fee is to cover processing charges assessed by the card companies. The convenience fee is applicable only to those who prefer to use a credit/debit card for tuition payments. The convenience fee will not be collected by Wesley Prep. FACTS Nelnet Business Solutions, Inc. will process these credit/debit card payments along with the associated convenience fee.
What to expect:
A 2.75% convenience fee ($3 minimum) will be assessed by FACTS Nelnet Business Solutions, Inc. for online tuition payments made by credit or debit cards.
• This charge will appear as a separate transaction on the cardholder’s credit card statements.
• The fee is nonrefundable.
• Credit/Debit card payments for tuition can only be made online.
Scholarships for Preschool, Kindergarten and Elementary children are available to families who qualify. Application for full or partial financial support must be submitted for consideration to the Board of Directors of Wesley Prep. New families applying for admission to the 2018-2019 school year must submit their request and documentation for a scholarship and/or financial support by January 12, 2018. Tuition and fees change yearly at the discretion of the Board of Directors of Wesley Prep and are published in January of each year.